•Founded on the Agua Caliente Indian Reservation (section 14) in 1944
•The Church purchased four lots in the Desert Highland Neighborhood in 1959.
•The Church purchased another lot and built a parsonage three years later
•A Groundbreaking ceremony was held on September 1, 1963 for the purpose of building a new Church.
•The First service was conducted July 5, 1964. That same year under the leadership of Pastor Rollins a program for care and development of children began in the church. Soon plans were drawn for a building to house the program.
•Breaking ground in 1967 and completed in 1968 the program was known as the Palm Springs Child Care and Development Center.
Copyright © 2021 Urban Palm Springs - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by URBAN PALM SPRINGS